Mbali Sithole, hottest Swazi woman of the week
JOHANNESBURG: Mbali Sithole, a beautiful Swazi woman who works as an Accountant at Mkhiwa Clinic in Manzini is an aspiring businesswoman, her wish is to own a clothing shop and be her own boss one-day. Despite being known as a fun loving person with a following in Swaziland, Sithole knows when to be serious about things that would improve her life, this include furthering her education.
Speaking to this Swaziland News publication, the beautiful Swazi woman said, she was “honored to be featured as the first Swazi hottest woman in this column”. Even though Mbali aspires to be a businesswoman, like any other woman, she wish to have a family one day and walk down the aisle. She said she would definitely consider marrying any man regardless of race who would be lucky to win her heart. Recently, Mbali Sithole generated interest from her Facebook page when she posted a picture with what she described as an engagement ring, she later clarified that it was a joke after getting too much attention from well-wishers.
Sithole has been described as a multi-talented woman who can make an impact in the entertainment industry. Some of her fans wish to see her on SABC or any other TV channel as an actress. They believe she has huge potential and can make an impact in the acting industry. Read how she responded to our 10 questions:
- DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN FEW WORDS: Buddle and fun loving. I love life and I consider myself to be a good hearted.
- YOU THE FIRST SWAZI HOTTEST WOMAN TO FEATURE IN OUR PAGE, HOW DO YOU FEEL: Very honored.
- YOUR EDUCATION BACKGROUND: I obtained a Diploma in Accounting from Mananga College
- OCCUPATION: I am an accountant at Mkhiwa Private Hospital. I have passion working with numbers. (she laughs)
- WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PLANS: To pursue my studies and own a clothing business.
- WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY: Bonang M. Aka Queen B. Apart from being beautiful and stylish, she is a go-getter. She made a name for herself and is one of the best presenters in South Africa.
- WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL: My mom, she is a hard-working woman.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR: (Laughes) Yellow, hey, even my heels are yellow.
- CAN YOU MARRY A FOREIGNER: Oh yes, why not?
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? I love sea food, OMG prawns are my favorite.